Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thoughts...

I can't believe it's been more than 2 years since I last posted on this blog. I'm sure no one even noticed. I've thought about this blog a lot lately, ever since there was a lesson in Relief Society about remembering where you come from. It was also about the importance of keeping some type of journal, a recording of daily things. Some one had suggested that a blog was a good idea, or to keep a book with cards or notes that you've been given. So I've decided that I'm really going to try and write as often as I can about the things going on in our lives. Even though I haven't posted anything in over 2 years it was still fun to read the things I wrote. Even if I'm the only person that ever reads this, that's ok. It's fun to look back and see how things have changed and how my kids have grown.


with love,

~Amy

No comments: