Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Sweet girl.....


I can't believe you are 5 years old today. I blinked and you weren't a baby anymore. Where has all the time gone?

 


You are such a sweet girl. You have filled our home with laughter, tenderness, all things pink and princess, wrapped up in a diva attitude. I look at you and am amazed at how much you've grown. You still have the biggest blue eyes. Your smile just melts my heart. I love how you want to always be the helper. It's nice to have someone to play with in the kitchen. You have the biggest imagination and I'm always in awe at the things you come up with. Your most favorite things are your babies and anything princess. Pink and purple are your most favorite colors. You can write your name and are learning to write other words like mom and dad. You are getting excited about going to school soon. You have such a tender spirit. You love to give squeezes and kisses. Sunday is your favorite day because you get to go to primary and see all of your friends. I am thankful everyday that Heavenly Father sent you to me and I am so proud to be your mom. I can't believe how much you've grown and I'm excited to see the little girl you are becoming.

 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE GIRL.

Love you, 
~Mom 

No comments: