Thursday, July 12, 2007

Connor has lost his first tooth....

Connor lost his FIRST tooth yesterday afternoon. It was by accident really. He's been either affraid to wiggle the loose teeth or he just doesn't think about them. Anyway, Bryan and Connor were playing "fishing for the kitty" (a game where they tie a piece of string to Bryan's light saber and tie a stuffed animal to the other end and throw it over the wall going upstairs) Well our cat was taking a nap so Connor decided to be the kitty and would bite on the stuffed animal. Well Bryan pulled on the string and out came Connor's tooth.



Things were kind of busy for us yesterday and I guess for the Tooth Fairy too, because she FORGOT to visit our house last night. I know I couldn't believe it either. Well it's a good thing because this morning Connor lost his SECOND tooth. I'm not exactally sure how this one came out but I'm sure it has something to do with his older brother because I later heard Bryan following Connor around saying let's get that other loose tooth out. "You want more money don't you?" Followed by "Can I have one of your dollars?"


(the scratch on Connor's face was another casualty of the fishing for kitty game, he got hit in the face with the string.)

1 comment:

ashley said...

lol... I wanna play the fishing game!