Monday, July 23, 2007

Back to School



Well our boys are back at school. Bryan in 3rd grade and Connor in Kindergarten. They were both so excited they could barely go to sleep. Brent and I were able to take them both to their classrooms.

Connor we could see was a little nervous as we approached the kindergarten playground. There were a lot of kids and parents and I have to admit the scene was a little overwhelming. We found his teacher Mrs. Trakas and she showed him where to put his backpack gave him a name tag and he was ready to go play. So we got hugs and a goodbye as he ran out the door. I can't believe my baby is in school. He still seems so little to me.

Bryan our seasoned pro was ready to go. We took him to his classroom and he knew what to do. We got our hugs and a goodbye and watched him as the door closed. I can't believe he is in the 3rd grade. Time goes so fast and he seems to grow at twice the speed.









And then there was one! Heidi is our only one still home. It's strange how quiet everything seems. It will be interesting to see how Heidi handles being the only one here. She's used to having Connor to tease...I mean play with all day.

2 comments:

ashley said...

Well... happy quiet(er) times for you! Don't enjoy yourself too much :)

Amy said...

haha...it's quieter but my baby is more clingy. I will try to limit my enjoyment, but I'm not making any promises.